If you have a Bitcoin lightning wallet address, you will need a Bitcoin QR Code to start accepting payments. Most wallets will create a QR Code for you, but in case you find yourself without one, here is how to create one in a few easy steps:
How to create a Bitcoin QR Code?
1. Go to Scanova Bitcoin QR Code Generator page.
2. Enter your Bitcoin address in the field on the page that loads
3. Once you have added the address, click on the button Create my QR Code
4. Your QR Code has been generated and you are have an option of choosing from three design options if you want to spice things up
5. You can either Customize these designs or go ahead with the download. Note that you will be required to sign up for a free trial to download the QR Code.
Bitcoin QR Code is a static QR Code. It means that the QR Code has permanent content and one can not edit it later. See what are the different types of QR Codes you can create.