Black-and-white QR Codes are boring and ugly. But the good news is that they don’t have to be dull. You can add life to your QR Codes by making them more visually-appealing to the eyes of your target audience. This can easily be achieved by using a QR Code design tool.
Why add design to QR Codes?
Here are reasons why you should do it:
- Consumers often confuse black-and-white QR Codes with barcodes used for billing/inventory management – differentiation is required
- QR Codes personalized to the brand attract 50-200% more scans than black-and-white QR Codes
- Designer QR Codes are pleasing to look at and do not mess up your creative designs (on print media)
A QR Code is composed of three parts: Eyes, Data Modules, and a Background. Error correction is QR Codes allow replacing a few data modules with a logo. Therefore in designing a QR Code it is possible to make edits to these elements.
How to Design QR Codes using Scanova
- Edit eye, data module, and background colors
- Edit eye and data patterns
- Add logo or image in the centre of the QR Code
- Merge semi-transparent QR Code on top of an image
To view a step-by-step guide on how to create such designs, see QR Code Generator with Logo: Personalize your QR Codes.
Export Vector Image of QR Code for Custom Designs