A Wifi QR Code makes it easy for your guests to access your home or store Wifi. Your guests will not have to type the password and you will not have to reveal it publicly.
A Wifi QR Code is useful for the following users:
- Cafe and restaurants that provide Wifi to its guests
- Party hosts who allow guests to access their home Wifi
- Offices that provide Wifi access for smartphones
How do I create a Wifi QR Code?
You can easily create this QR Code by following the steps below:
1. Go to Wifi QR Code Generator
2. Enter the necessary details in the given fields – Encryption, Network Name, and Password and click on Create my QR Code
3. Your QR Code has been generated and you are given three design options to choose from – standard black & white, fancy with custom logo, and fancy with custom background
4. You can either Customize the design of your choice or proceed to Download the QR Code image. Note that you will need to sign-up for a 14-day free trial to download the QR Code.
5. If this QR Code is scanned using an Android phone, the network details will add automatically and you will directly get an option to Join the network.
6. If this is scanned using an iPhone or iPad, you will only be able to view the Network name and password. You will have to manually enter this in your Wifi settings. This is an additional security feature of iOS that does not allow direct access to networks.
7. Note that if you change the password of your network, you will to update and reprint the QR Code. You can find the QR Code in Campaign Manager of your Scanova account. Wifi QR Code is a static QR Code and the data is directly encoded into the QR Code.
Create a Wifi QR Code now