Say you are active on LinkedIn. To network better, you have printed your profile link on your business card or resume. But typing the entire link is difficult for anybody. The good news is that you can now use a LinkedIn QR Code instead.
In Jun 2018, LinkedIn introduced a profile QR Code feature.
Here are the steps to find your LinkedIn QR Code:
How to Find Your LinkedIn QR Code
1.From your LinkedIn app dashboard, find the QR Code icon in the search bar. Click on this icon
2. Next you have to click on ‘My code’ tab
3. You will see your LinkedIn QR Code in blue-and-white color
4. Click on ‘Save to Gallery’. This will save the QR Code in your phone’s photo gallery
5. Now you can include this QR Code on your business cards or resume
How to Scan a LinkedIn QR Code
From your LinkedIn app dashboard, click the QR Code icon in the search-bar. Click on the ‘Scan’ tab. The phone camera will activate.
1.If you have a LinkedIn QR Code in front of you (say on a business card or resume), you only have to scan the code. This will take you to the specific LinkedIn profile
2. If you have a LinkedIn QR Code in your phone’s gallery, tap on ‘Add Code From Gallery’. Select the QR Code image from your gallery. Your phone will vibrate once and your app will redirect to the specific profile
The QR Code feature is likely to get popular amongst LinkedIn users very soon. This is because it is really simple to perform and will save one’s efforts as well.