LinkedIn is a great platform to create your professional profile and network with other professionals. You have a LinkedIn account but you are not marketing it enough to catch people’s attention, particularly on your business card. What you need is a LinkedIn QR Code.
Why should I create a LinkedIn QR Code?
A LinkedIn QR Code is an easy way to allow people you meet to see your complete LinkedIn profile or company name. You can either put it on your business card or your resume. That way when you meet a prospective employer or client, they can know more about you simply by scanning the QR Code. No need for any web research. Give them the information they need (and trust) right in their hands.
How do I create one?
We give you two options to create the LinkedIn QR Code you need:
A. Generate and download your QR Code here with just a Tweet
Enter your LinkedIn profile or company page URL below:
Want more customization options? Sign-up for a Scanova account for free.
Read below to know more on why create a linkedin QR Code and how to create QR Code after signing up.
B. Generate LinkedIn QR Code with more customizable options
This option gives you more flexibility in generating your LinkedIn QR Code. You can customize the design, track number of scans, and download the QR Code image in vector formats for high-resolution printing.
Just follow these quick steps:
1. Go to the LinkedIn QR Code Generator on Scanova
2. Enter the URL of your LinkedIn Profile or company page and click on Create my QR Code.
3. Your QR Code is now generated and you have three design options. Click on Customize to edit any design or simply click on Download to get your QR Code.
4. Note that you will be required to create a free trial account to save and download your LinkedIn QR Code.
5. To edit or download the QR Code in the future, find the QR Code in the Campaign Manager (from the left side bar of your Scanova account) under the relevant campaign.
Create a LinkedIn QR Code