If you want your audience to quickly send you an email using their smartphones, then an Email QR Code is just what you need.
When this QR Code is scanned, a email will be generated with your email address in the recipient field.
An Email QR Code is helpful in the following cases:
- On product packaging or body, which allows a customer to send an email for any support query
- Professionals like real estate agents can add this QR Code to their promotions to get emails from interested buyers
- In manufacturing, this QR Code can be used to send an email to the department responsible for replenishing raw materials in a factory
How do I create an Email QR Code?
You can easily create an Email QR Code by following the steps below:
1. Go to an Email QR Code Generator.
2. Enter your email address in the field given and click on Create my QR Code.
3. Your QR Code has been generated and you will have three design options to choose from – standard black & white, fancy with custom logo, and fancy with custom background.
4. You can either Customize the design or proceed to Download the QR Code. Note that you will need to sign up for a free trial account to Download the QR Code.
5. Note that an email QR Code is a static QR Code. This means that the data is encoded in the QR Code itself and cannot be edited. If you need to update your QR Code, you will have to create a new QR Code.
Create an Email QR Code