There are many QR Code generators that will allow you to link a QR Code to your Facebook Page, Twiiter Account, LinkedIn profile, or Pinterest boards. But if you are a decent-sized company, you probably have more than one social media account – the popular ones for businesses being Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
How do you choose between all these social media platforms?
The answer is simple – don’t. Why choose when you can give your customer the option to choose. That’s right – a QR Code that gives the scanning user the option of choosing which social media platform she is interested in. We are calling it the Social Media QR Code.
How do I create a Social Media QR Code?
It’s quite straightforward. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Social Media QR Code page on Scanova
2. Enter the URLs of all the social media platforms that you want your audience to see. You can add Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and a Custom URL (Website, Blog, etc.).
3. After all URLs have been added, click on ‘Create my QR Code’ to generate your QR Code
4. You will be given three design options to choose from. You can customise these designs to match your brand or directly download them.
5. Note that you will need to sign up for a free trial before you can download your QR Code image. An account is required to save the QR Code in case you need to edit the URLs.
6. The URLs can be edited at anytime by finding the QR Code in the Campaign Manager of your account.
7. When a potential customer scans this QR Code, she will see the following screen with a list of all your social media platforms.
That’s it. You are all set. Start increasing your social media following by creating a Social Media QR Code for your print media campaigns.
Create a Social Media QR Code now