This article will show you how to create a QR Code for a PDF. Scanning this QR Code will allow your audience to view the PDF.
Using an online QR Code Management tool, you can host your PDF files and generate QR Codes for your audience.
Use Cases of PDF QR Code
You can use PDF QR Code to:
- Provide soft copy of a document from a hard copy
- Show documents such as T&C, User Manual, etc. from product packaging
- Allow stakeholders to view and download company reports from newspaper ads
How to create a QR Code for a PDF
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Scanova QR Code Generator
2. Upload the PDF from your computer and click on Create QR Code.
3. Your QR Code is now generated and you will have three design options to choose from –
- Fancy with custom logo
- Fancy with custom background
4. You can Customize the design or proceed to Download. Note that you will need to Sign Up for a 14-day free trial before you can download your QR Code.
5. Note that you can also Password Protect your QR Code. This option is only visible to members who create a PDF QR Code from their Scanova accounts (while saving the QR Code).
6. You can also change the PDF by editing the QR Code from the Campaign Manager of your account. You don’t need to create a new QR Code to change the PDF.
Create a PDF QR Code now