A QR Code is a useful technology to engage your target audience through print media. But instead of making your audience view boring web pages or lengthy content, you can now engage them with audio. You can now upload an audio file of your choice and convert it into a QR Code. The audio will directly play in the browser of the smartphone that scans it – Using an Audio QR Code’s that simple.
Read on to see how to create one.
Use Cases of Audio QR Code
You can use an audio QR Code to:
- Share samples of your music or new album on your event poster
- Play your latest podcast
- Give installation instructions of your product through voice-over
- Teach children in the classroom – translation, pronunciation, reading, etc.
How to create an Audio QR Code
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Scanova QR Code Generator
2. Upload the audio file from your computer and click on Create QR Code.
3. Your QR Code has been generated and you will have three design options to choose from – standard, fancy with custom logo, or fancy with custom background.
4. You can Customize the design or proceed to Download. Note that you will be required to Sign Up for a 14-day free trial before you can download your QR Code.
5. Note that you can also Password Protect your QR Code. This option is only visible to members who create an Audio QR Code from their Scanova accounts (while saving the QR Code).
6. You can also change the audio file by editing the QR Code from the Campaign Manager of your account. You don’t need to create a new QR Code to change the audio file.
7. This is what your audience will see when the Audio QR Code is scanned:
Create an Audio QR Code now