They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Why engage your target audience with boring text when you can show an image. If you have limited print space, you can create a QR Code from an image. Users can scan this QR Code to view the image.
If you were looking for How to create a QR Code with an image in the centre, then see this post.
Read on to see how to create one.
Use Cases of an Image QR Code
You can use an image QR Code on limited print space to:
- Get soft copy of a painting or artifact in an exhibition or gallery
- Show an image of a product
- Show a diagram, blueprint, or illustration
- Show a picture of a person
- Show any PNG or JPG image containing relevant information (tables, graphs, slides, etc.)
How to create QR Code from Image
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Scanova QR Code Generator
2. Upload the image file (PNG, JPEG) from your computer and click on Create QR Code.
3. Your QR Code has been generated and you will have three design options to choose from – standard, fancy with custom logo, or fancy with custom background.
4. You can Customize the design or proceed to Download. Note that you will be required to Sign Up for a 14-day free trial before you can download your QR Code.
5. Note that you can also Password Protect your QR Code. This option is only visible to members who create an Image QR Code from their Scanova accounts (while saving the QR Code).
6. You can also change the image file by editing the QR Code from the Campaign Manager of your account. You don’t need to create a new QR Code to change the image file.
Create a QR Code from an image now