Say you want to use a YouTube or Vimeo video to market your products on print media. Or you want to share a video privately amongst a group of members. You want a QR Code which, when scanned, will take the end-users straight to your video. To do this, you can use an online Video QR Code Generator like Scanova.
How to use Video QR Code Generator
First, you’ll have to upload your video on a platform to generate a link:
i) If you want public access to your video, upload it on YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
ii) To allow private access, upload it on Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS S3
Once you upload the video, you’ll get a link for it. Copy the link and follow these steps:
1.Go to Scanova’s Website QR Code Generator page
2. Paste the link of your video
3. Click on Create QR Code
4. Next, you’ll see a black-and-white QR Code and option to Download or Design QR Code. You can proceed with any of the two options
5. Once your QR Code is ready (say after you design it), click on Download (Note that you’ll need to sign up for a free trial to be able to download your QR Code)
7. Once you sign-up, you’ll be able to download your QR Code in various formats (PNG, JPG, Vector, etc.)
Now you can use your QR Code copy as you want.
How to edit a Video QR Code
Say you want to replace the video without changing the QR Code. You can do this if you selected dynamic option while creating your QR code.
Follow these steps:
1.Login to your Scanova account
2. Go to Saved QR Codes and select the QR Code you want to edit
3. Paste link of new video
4. Click on Update QR Code
Video will be replaced while QR Code will remain the same.
That’s all you need to know about a Video QR Code.
Scanova helps you create various types of QR Codes. Start creating QR Codes for your print campaigns today!
Create a Video QR Code Now