You’ve probably been using barcodes but have recently come across the advantages of using Qr Codes. You want to now generate a QR Code to replace the barcode. So you are looking for a barcode to QR Code Converter.
You can use an online QR Code generation service such as Scanova to convert your Barcode to a QR Code.
You might want to convert:
- Small number of barcodes
- Large number of barcodes
Follow these steps to carry out the task:
To convert small number of Barcodes to QR codes
- Copy the barcode serial number or the text you want to be displayed when one scans the QR Code
- Go to Scanova
- From QR Code Generator, select Simple Text
- Enter the text
- Click Create QR Code
- You’ll see a black-and-white QR Code with option to Design or Download your QR Code. You can proceed with either of the options
- Once your QR Code is ready (say after you design it), click on Download (Note that you’ll need to sign-up for a 14 day free trial to download your QR Code)
Unlike barcodes, QR Codes can also share website URLs (Website URL QR Code). With a website URL QR Code, you can redirect users to view a website, a social media profile, watch a video, etc.
Related : QR Code For Link
2. To convert a large number of Barcodes to QR Codes
- Create an Excel sheet or CSV of all serial codes encoded in the barcodes
- Use Scanova’s Bulk QR Code Generator service. It will allow you to specify design (eye color, data-color, logo, etc.) and custom specifications (QR Code size, image format, etc.)
- Make payment as per your requirements and Scanova’s pricing
- QR Code images will be shared to you in a Zip folder
That’s all you need to know about Barcode to QR Code Converter.
Related : Best QR Code Generator[cta1 caption=”QR Code Generator” content=”Create visually appealing QR Code” buttontext=”Create QR Code now” destination=”https://scanova.io/design-qr-code-generator.html?utm_source=yt_sd_barcode-to-qr-code-converter_bod&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=content#/chooseqr/search image=”https://scanova.io/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/qrcode-8.png”]