If you want your audience to quickly send you a predefined SMS using their smartphones, then the SMS QR Code is just what you need.
When this QR Code is scanned, a pre-loaded SMS will be generated on the users smartphone.
How do I create an SMS QR Code?
You can easily create an SMS QR Code by following the steps below:
1. Go to an SMS QR Code Generator.
2. Enter your phone number and text message in the fields given, and click on Create QR Code.
3. Your QR Code has been generated and you will have three design options to choose from – standard black & white, fancy with custom logo, and fancy with custom background.
4. You can either Customize the design or proceed to Download the QR Code. Note that you will need to sign up for a free trial account to Download the QR Code.
5. Note that an SMS QR Code is a static QR Code. This means that the data is encoded in the QR Code itself and cannot be edited. If you need to update your QR Code, you will have to create a new QR Code.
Create an SMS QR Code