Videos are the future of content marketing. While a video can be shared online easily, brands can take advantage of QR Codes to generate traffic from print media as well. A simple Youtube QR Code will do the trick.
Why should I create a Youtube QR Code?
A Youtube QR Code can be added to your print media to show a Youtube video of a:
- Movie or tv show trailer
- New product
- Interview of an expert (such as the Head Chef of the restaurant can give an introduction to guests)
- Real estate property
- Fashion show where the product was showcased
- Tutorial on how to use or install a product
How do I create one?
You can easily create this code by following the steps below:
1. Go to Youtube QR Code Generator.
2. Enter the Youtube video URL. You can either copy the link of the video from the address bar or copy the link from the Youtube Share options as shown below:
3. After adding the link, click on Create my QR Code.
4. Your QR Code has been generated. A Choose Design and Download page will open and give you a choice of three QR Code designs. Select the preferred design option and click on Download. Note that you will be required to sign up for a free trial account before the QR Code downloads. An account will help you save your QR Code and let you track number of scans.
5. In case you would like to edit the design of the QR Code, click on Customize. Edit the design using the design options and then click on Download.
6. To edit the target Youtube video URL or the design of this QR Code, find the QR Code in the Campaign Manager (from the side-bar on the left) under the Default Campaign. Note that you should be logged into your account.
Create a Youtube QR Code