If you have a Paypal account and want to give your customers the option to paying via Paypal on your print material, then you need a Paypal QR Code.
A Paypal QR Code can be used for the following use cases:
- Accept donations if you are a charitable organization from print media promotions
- Accept payments from print invoices
A Paypal QR Code is easy to create and all you need is basic information about your account and an online QR Code Generator.
Also read: what are the different types pf QR Codes I can create.
Here is how to create one in a few easy steps:
How to create a Paypal QR Code?
1. Go to a Paypal QR Code Generator.
2. Enter your product details and Paypal account information in the given fields.
4. Your QR Code has been generated and you are have an option of choosing from three design options if you want to spice things up
5. You can either Customize these designs or go ahead with the download. Note that you will be required to sign up for a free trial to download the QR Code. An account will help you save your QR Codes and track content.
Create a Paypal QR Code