You have a new mobile app and you are doing print promotions. You want to make it easy for new users to download the app. The best way to do this is to create an App Store QR Code.
App Store QR Code is a single QR Code that allows any user to download your app. They could have an iPhone, Android or Windows device. You just need this one QR Code.
The App Store QR Code identifies the OS of the scanning device and redirects users to the correct app store.
This removes the clutter of having a QR Code for each platform. Take Yatra.com for example. The company uses a unique QR Code for each OS platform.
How to make an App Store QR Code?
You can easily create an App Store QR Code by following the steps given below:
1. Go to the Scanova QR Code Generator.
2. Enter URLs of the app for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, and Blackberry.
3. Click on Create my QR Code.
4. The generator will create your QR Code and give you design options i.e. standard black-and-white, fancy with custom logo, and fancy with custom background. You can either Customize each design or Download the QR Code.
5. Note that you will need to sign up for a free trial account to be able to download the QR Code. You need the account to save and manage your QR Code, and track analytics.
6. You can edit the app URLs by finding and editing the QR Code in Saved QR Codes.
Create your first App Store QR Code