You probably run a business and want to get your customers to review your business online. Your potential customers/clients use these reviews to decide whether they’ll buy your services or not. But getting your existing customers to review your business can be challenging, especially if you do print promotions. They have to follow a time-taking series of instructions to write a review. But the good news is that you can now use a QR Code to get Google Reviews for your business.
Besides marketing and promotions, QR Codes can also be used for a number of other use cases. Getting Google Reviews is one such use case.
The QR Code for Google Reviews redirects customers directly to the review page for your business. All that they need to do is: Scan the QR Code with their smartphone and give their reviews.
Why Google Reviews are important for a business?
Google reviews are important for a business in multiple aspects. They help you to:
i. Increase your sales
Reviews provide potential customers with information they might need to decide whether to buy your services or not.
People are much likely to make a purchase when others have strongly recommended the product/service.
ii Serve your customers better
Google Reviews provide you with the issues your customers have. So it becomes easier for you to understand what all improvements your services need. Once you resolve the issues, it creates a positive experience for customers and helps your business grow.
iii. Improve your rankings
Alongwith creating a better relationship between you and your customers, reviews help increase your rankings too.
The more is written about your business, the more important Google considers you to be.
iv. Let customers market your services
Positive Google Reviews are a great deal. They give a positive image of your services to potential customers. Finally, it creates the brand awareness that favors your business in the long-term.
How to create a QR Code to get Google Reviews
First, you’ll need to create a direct link to your Google Reviews page. This will help redirect the customers directly to the review page, making the process easier for them.
Follow these steps to generate the direct link:
1.Go to Google Place ID Tool
2. Enter the name of your business. Make sure to enter the name your Google My Business Name has listed
3. Copy your Place ID which is nothing but a string of letters and numbers, listed under your business name
4. Paste your place ID into the following link:
https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=PASTE PLACE ID HERE
Once you’ve created the direct link, you need to now create a Website URL QR Code.
How to create a QR Code
You can use any online QR Code Generator. Using Scanova for demo purpose, here is how you can create a Google Review QR Code:
1.Go to Scanova’s Website URL page
2. Paste the direct link you’ve created
3. Click Create QR Code
4. Next, you’ll see three QR Code designs with options to Customize and Download. Proceed with any design of your choice
5. Once your QR Code is ready, say after you’ve designed it, click Download
6. A pop-up will appear prompting you to sign-up for a 14 day free trial. Note that you’ll need to sign-up to be able to download your QR Code image. Also, the pop-up will give you an option to make the QR Code Static or Dynamic. I recommend making the QR Code Dynamic to ensure that you can edit the URL anytime
7. Once you sign-up, you can download the QR Code image in formats such as PNG, JPG, and SVG
Now that you have your Google Review QR Code, you can use it in print to get reviews from your customers.
That’s all you need to know about QR Code for Google Reviews. If you still have questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below.