Ever wondered, “Can you scan a QR Code from a picture or a screenshot?” If that’s been puzzling you, you’re in the right place. This guide will brief you on how to scan a QR Code photo with various tools like Google Lens, Google Photos, Google App, and other third-party applications.
Scan Using Google Lens
The first method we’ll cover involves using Google Lens. This handy tool lets you scan a QR Code from a screenshot with just a few simple taps.
- Open the Google Lens app
- Then go on, clicking the gallery icon in the top right corner
- Select the screenshot with the QR Code
- The Lens will analyze the screenshot and recognize the QR Code. Click on the QR Code to proceed
- Follow the link or action prompted by the QR Code
Simple, right? But what if you don’t have Google Lens? We’ve got you covered!
Scan Using Google Photos On Your Android And iOS Devices
Google Photos isn’t just a gallery. It can easily be used for scanning a QR Code from a photo. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Google Photos and find the screenshot with the QR Code
- Click on the Google Lens icon located at the bottom of the screen
- Google Photos will analyze the image and recognize the QR Code. Just tap on it to follow the link or action
This handy feature makes Google Photos a great tool for those wondering, “How can you scan a QR Code from a picture or screenshot?”
Related : How to Scan QR Code Using Android and iPhone
Scan Using The Google App For Android And iOS
The Google App is another useful tool for scanning QR Codes from screenshots. To do this:
- Begin by opening your device’s Google app and tapping the Lens icon next to the search bar.
- Choose the image from your gallery that contains the QR Code
- The app will identify the QR Code, and you can tap it to proceed
This method underscores that the answer to the question, “Can you scan a QR Code from a photo?” is a resounding “Yes!”
What Are Some Other Third-Party QR Code Scanners For Android And iOS?
Several third-party apps allow scanning a QR Code from a photo or screenshot. Some top picks include: –
This user-friendly app can handle all kinds of barcodes and is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Barcode Scanner Pro
An easy-to-use app that decodes barcodes and QR Codes effortlessly, available for Android users.
- QR Scanner & Barcode Reader
This versatile scanner is iOS-exclusive and automatically detects codes within images.
Knowing these tools, you’ll have no issue answering the question, “Can you scan a QR Code from a screenshot?”
Manage Your QR Code Campaigns With Scanova
Well, now you know how to scan a QR Code from a screenshot or picture . Let’s talk about managing your QR Code campaigns. Scanova is an excellent tool for this. It lets you create, manage, and track your QR Code campaigns, providing valuable insights into user behavior and campaign performance.
So, there you have it. Whether you were wondering, “Can you scan a QR Code from a screenshot?” or searching for ways to manage your QR Codes, this guide has you covered. Scanning QR Codes from screenshots is not as complex as it might seem. With the right tools, it’s a walk in the park!